The parish of Our Lady of Mount Carmel and the parish of St John Bosco began to work in partnership in March 2010 under the care and spiritual guidance of Father Philip Brady. Both parishes are in St Chad’s Deanery and form part of The Salford Roman Catholic Diocese.
Mount Carmel was founded in 1851 and the current church building was erected in 1908.
St John Bosco’s was founded in 1940 and the current church building was erected in 1960.
Please follow this web link for further information